At The&Partnership we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this the &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past five years – expanding across 22 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
As an experienced, client facing Senior Project Manager you will lead on several workstreams and projects managing internal teams and working closely with partner agencies as well as the client. You will be a trusted adviser when it comes to best practices within digital and execution and work with the team to ensure risks and issues are resolved quickly.
We are looking for someone with the confidence to hit the ground running, engaging with Clients, taking briefs right from the start and delivering projects on time and to budget.
You will take responsibility and confidently drive the delivery effort across the studio - from digital campaign, content creation including concepting and ideation, to digital banner, social, and video production.
You will know how to manage budgets and co-ordinate the wider internal workstreams and have had experience working closely with fast paced clients and understanding your clients broader marketing plans & strategic vision.
About you and your experience
Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working on digital projects on a large, fast paced client. Passionate about digital, across paid, owned and earned channels, you'll have a deep understanding of the digital landscape, trends and technologies.
A brilliant juggler, you can manage a multitude of different projects at once while proactively anticipating issues and sticking to tight deadlines. You'll thrive in a fast-paced environment, have strong organisation skills and always be ready to roll your sleeves up and get involved where needed.
With a proven track record of managing multiple workstreams to deliver strategic, campaign, content and social briefs, you will demonstrate core skills in, scoping, planning, costing and managing several workstreams, across Strategy, Creative and Design requirements.
We are looking for a confident and effective communicator who enjoys building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Leads the end-to-end delivery cycle from initial scoping and kick-off to delivery and post care
- Accurately scope and set up projects for success
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the right people work across your projects at the right time
- Day to day leadership of a project and/or delivery area, managing multiple work streams and levels of colleagues
- Be the point of escalation, empowered and trusted to make decisions when a project is facing difficulties
- Lead best practice within your team to deliver high-volume, multi-channel Production – managing deliverables and approvals as required with relevant stakeholders
- Impeccable and consistent client communication and expectation management
- Seek to maximise revenue across multiple projects through project delivery
- Conduct timely and accurate project health reports using the standard templates, where appropriate
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced agency or consultancy environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, while maintaining an objective focused and positive approach
- Extensive experience managing projects for blue-chip firms/clients, including projects in a web/digital consulting environment
- Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects
- Experience developing project plans using MS Project or equivalent, PRINCE 2 and/or Agile project methodologies
- Team player with top class interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Managed relationships at a senior level within large corporations. Comfortable working with senior management
- Proven client management abilities to negotiate scope and finances and manage ongoing expectations
- Highly organised, analytical and proactive
- Very strong meeting facilitation skills
- Can articulate Project Management methodology – processes, practices, controls, team management, project delivery phases
- Ability to turn requirements and client briefs into a viable scope and plan and to marshal resources required to deliver that plan
A proven certification in either Prince2 or Agile Scrum methodology is a plus but not a must.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.