Who are The&Partnership?
At The&Partnership, we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this the &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we’ve learnt that these values are what set us apart and keep us fresh:
- It’s not who you are it’s what you bring
- WE is always stronger than ME
- Don’t stay put, stay curious
- Never stop asking, ‘and?’
We are Looking for Writers. The ones obsessed with social content. The kinds of stuff people love to like, share, and comment on. Passionate story tellers that want to give brands their voice, their personality. The ones that live, breathe, eat, and sleep culture and entertainment. The ones who want to shake things up.
Sound like you? This is a unique opportunity to work with our clients to build their brands in social. Looking for a dedicated copywriter who wants to give voice to a brand. Someone who understands the nuances of social media and how to build a brand’s personality and TOV across each unique platform. A conceptual writer who thinks social first and is plugged into what is going on in culture.
Reporting to our CCO they will help to concept and create content across social platforms. They will work closely with the wider strategy, account, and creative teams to ensure we are delivering best-in-class social media content, helping to create organic social campaigns that standout cross all platforms. While their executional focus should be on social media, they should be an integrated and conceptual thinker.
- Coming up with insightful, relevant, and objective driven organic content ideas that build the brand’s presence and personality across social.
- Developing a unique brand TOV that will extend across all platforms. From post copy to longer form storytelling.
- Working with a wide range of new and existing assets to create work built for specific platforms and audiences.
- Collaborating with creative, account and strategy teams to create and alter video, photography and streaming stories, etc.
- Working knowledge of standard industry software.
- A collaborative spirit always open to tackle rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a positive and proactive attitude.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in advertising, ideally at a creative/digital agency with a focus on social and digital content
- Experience working in branded social platforms with examples of social copywriting and content creation.
- Proficiency in brand TOV.
- Someone who can make miracles from existing assets as well as create from scratch.
- Shows incredible passion and experience in creating content across social media platforms. .
- Ideally uses and creates on social media in their personal life.
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design, and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energized by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
The pay range for this role is $95,000-$115,000 . Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and local cost of labor. Salary is subject to change based on factors such as geographic location and cost of living in location of hire.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States