Who are The&Partnership?
At The&Partnership, we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this the &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
To provide creative, innovative, detailed and engaging copy solutions, over a range of brands and project from CRM to social. To work with the clients, creative and Account Management teams to deliver projects on time, on budget and on brief. To be a brand guardian and expert across the BAT brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide TOV and creative direction, support and input across the creative team
• To lead by example and deliver excellent creative solutions across a range of media (CRM and digital);
• To ensure accuracy and good creative practice on all projects worked on;
• Personally provide copy direction expertise on specific client brands
• To accompany the account handler and provide support when requested with LEX.
• Early communication, with the Creative Workflow Lead or the relevant account handler, of any project deadline (within Traffic) that can’t be met or has to be moved;
• Ensure you are clear on the task assigned to you, the time allocated to it, the deadline and latest regulations in our category.
• To be an active member of the creative team sharing ideas, inspiration, help when required;
• Ensuring your adherence to ALL internal and external processes
• Learning and leading with the appropriate tone of voice for employer and client comms.
• Providing business improvements (within and beyond own function)
Skills and Attributes
This is a role that requires considerable interaction with a number of different people across the business and our clients where appropriate, in order to carry out this role to the best of your abilities you will require:
• Strong copywriting skills, eye for details and communication skills
• Time management and organisational skills
• Speed and responsiveness regarding requests from clients and colleagues with an ability to juggle multiple briefs during a day
- Experience in CRM and in demand conversion to write response driven copy which quickly communicates to generate results
• An infectious, willing and enthusiastic demeanour
• To ensure maximum attention to detail, clarity of briefs and client feedback
• To adhere to client feedback ensuring all elements are carried out as requested
• To be a team player who understands and recognises the wider pressures that can come with tight deadlines and offer the correct support and help
- Excellent working knowledge on how to write copy for BAT regulated environment
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
- Be Ambitious
- Be Imaginative
- Be Respectful
- Build Trust
- Focus on customers
- Help others to succeed
- Make sound decisions
- Act with integrity
- Deliver lasting results
- Learn and adapt
Goals and Expectations:
- Retention of the account.
- Creative Excellence
- High customer satisfaction scores.
- Improved internal processes.
This job spec outlines what you do – how you do it is just as important. It’s about working hard without losing your sense of humour or your respect for those around you; adding genuine value by producing quality work and wanting to be the best; being part of a team with colleagues and clients alike, working in partnership for success.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.