The&Partnership is a global creative agency. We empower progressive marketers to make all the tough decisions that are necessary to build values-driven, distinctive brands that thrive.
We are fiercely independent, but a minority investment by WPP brings scale, unparalleled data resources and powerful friends. We’ve been at the forefront of re-integrating creative and media, and have been named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in advertising,
We’re made up of 1500+ makers, based in 45 offices, across five continents.
We believe passionately in the power of &: when you bring together a unique collection of diverse perspectives around the right data to solve the toughest problems, it always leads to the best, bravest ideas.
About the Role:
TELUS is undergoing a significant marketing transformation. ‘Mid-funnel’ channels – digital, social, retail and CRM – are the new creative canvas on which this iconic brand will continue to grow.
The TELUS Connected Studio marks a new generation in client dedicated creative studios designed specifically for this new era.
Bringing together the long-separated disciplines of creative, design, production, data, and media, into a single highly connected team, the Connected Studio produces smart, innovative creative work that builds TELUS’s brand for a wide range of customers across all of TELUS’s business lines.
As a member of the Connected Studios team, you’ll be working with cutting edge production technologies as well as with leading creative and production talent from across The&Partnership and Hogarth’s Canadian and global network.
We’re seeking an Art Director with 3-4 years of experience on cutting edge, quality creative client brands. The right creative will have worked around and touched on integrated projects across filmic broadcast, online platforms, social media and on leading edge experiential activations and platforms.
Our Art Director will help facilitate inspiring work representing the agency team and the work as the highest quality. As an Art Director at T&P you will bring inspiration to our creative agency and all our employees from account management, to operations, to our strategists and clients. You will work closely with the wider strategy, account, and creative teams to ensure we are delivering best-in-class creative, helping to create campaigns that standout for our client.
This role will report to our Creative Director, as part of T&P’s Canada creative team, under the broader integrated leadership of our CCO based out of The&Partnership in New York.
*We're unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time*
What You Bring:
- 3-4 years of art directing experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Proficiency in Adobe CS
- The ability to fluidly incorporate copy into your art direction or design
- The desire to take chances with the ideas you’re bringing forth
What You'll Do:
- Work on brands that want to do great work
- Work with people who want to do great work
- Come up with campaign and tactical concepts for said brands
- Participate in briefs, product group meetings, and presentations to client
- Manage multiple products simultaneously
- Write copy with brand guidelines and tone of voice in mind
- Work with production to develop solid conceptual ideas and formats that achieve strategic objectives and maximize budget
- Partner with an Art Director to bring the best of your ideas to life verbally and visually
Ideal candidate will possess:
Strong Reel/Portfolio – with quality driven conceptual creativity, a commitment to big ideas and an ability to build on an already great idea with precision choices and creative problem-solving.
Results-Oriented – a track record delivering results that demonstrates superb integrity at the highest level of creativity.
Collaboration - the ability to partner and work with strategists, media, account teams, developers and clients.
Innovative – craft new assignments with creativity, imagination to time and budget
Craft – enjoy large to small projects with humility and positivity, adapting a sage, consummate professional understanding when different approaches are needed.
Leadership - you know that great leaders lead with a combination of both head and heart. You embrace these qualities and they're reflected in your work and how you interact with the team.
Client love - you develop strong ongoing relationships with clients by not only listening to them, but also collaborating with them.
Project management – you understand that project management doesn't just fall on the shoulder of one person. You're organized and recognize the importance of deadlines.
T&Peers are committed and work hard for their clients, which is why we are committed to their health and well-being. In addition to your competitive salary, we offer:
- Full Comprehensive benefits, including a mobile wellness provider, access to dedicated medical professionals and personal supports
- $1000 in flex spending which include generous lifestyle and health spending allowances
- Flexibility: we’re fully committed to a hybrid working environment with a great space at King and Spadina
- A generous PTO policy which includes ‘Agency Days’ for extra-long weekends and end of year break
- A mac laptop for your use in-office/remotely
- Mentorship: We're a growing agency where our employees have direct access to leadership and coaches on a day-to-day basis.