Who are The&Partnership?
At The&Partnership, we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this the &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we’ve learnt that these values are what set us apart and keep us fresh:
- It’s not who you are it’s what you bring
- WE is always stronger than ME
- Don’t stay put, stay curious
- Never stop asking, ‘and?’
The Senior Account Director role is a crucial day to day project lead role within the Beat team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in not only broadcast communications but also content/digital/social and ideally owned channels. You will work closely with creative and media teams, and be a go to trusted partner of the clients.
- Project lead that gives clear, decisive, and thoughtful direction on individual projects.
- Leads development of short-term project briefs and is involved in the longer-term brand/marketing planning supporting the Client Lead.
- Thinks beyond the day-to-day to next 6 months and plans for longer term opportunities. Responsible for quality of output on projects led.
- Brings strategic insight to discussions and can refocus creative teams and clients with strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Drives forward impactful creative, partnering with the creative teams to set the work up for selling to client, and always pushing for better.
- Develops a strong relationships with client – holds their own with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Solves most problems themselves but also highly effective at managing upwards.
- Leads the integration of projects to deliver a truly &model approach, together with media, CRM, markets and partner agencies.
- Responsible for commercials on projects and manages Client Lead on how profitability is tracking on project. Identifies out of scope opportunities and negotiates project fees with clients where appropriate.
Client Management and External Parties
- Maintain excellent client, external agency and internal team communication ensuring all parties are kept up to date on process status and implications regarding delays.
- Gain trust, authority and respect from the client at all times and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the client’s business, brand and processes.
- Manage client expectations across all digital work.
- Be the ‘technical expert’ to client and creative teams regarding what is possible and achievable.
- Be able to act in a professional manner at all times and in stressful situations.
- Attend external client meetings.
- Be aware of the bigger picture of the total account and share best practice with the team and the client.
- Excellent understanding of Performance driven Social media & CRM production
- Good understanding of data led initiatives and the processes involved (e.g. dynamic CRM strategies, email delivery platforms and specifications of assest)
- Full responsibility for all personnel issues including identification of individuals training and development needs, employee welfare and any discipline matters.
- Support team members in the pursuit in delivering the highest standard of service to the client.
- Motivate and encourage the team so that together you strive to achieve client satisfaction in all you do.
- Creative planning and organizing skills; ability to plan for all eventualities, provide solutions to issues and elevate creative with smart solutions.
- A passion for creative and on the pulse of industry trends and creative technology
- Experience of delivering work across various social platforms and guiding best practice knowledge
- Know and understand the client’s organization and market
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
- Ability to delegate work to achieve a high quality of output and to hit all deadlines
- Ability to coach and develop members of the team
- Experience in creating social content, CRM campaigns, digital design, creative adaptation and/or production processes and its costs
- Understanding of how data is critical to social and CRM campaigns
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.