Who are The&Partnership?
At The&Partnership, we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this the &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we’ve learnt that these values are what set us apart and keep us fresh:
- It’s not who you are it’s what you bring
- WE is always stronger than ME
- Don’t stay put, stay curious
- Never stop asking, ‘and?’
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial client service team working onsite with one of our fastest growing brands.
The successful candidate will be the engine of the team, working with the internal teams and with the various client to deliver best in class content at scale. The candidate will be looking after everything from always on and reactive social and wider digital campaigns.
You’ll work directly with clients, take briefs, work closely with the Creatives to execute, and oversee all aspects of the projects, from scoping, evaluating and producing accurate estimates whilst controlling budgets, delivery dates and deliverables throughout the process.
- Liaising across BEAT and other global agencies to ensure we are across all relevant information and able to drive best in class content campaigns.
- Liaising with global client to take briefs for individual campaigns and translating these into actionable strategic/creative briefs.
- Leading a campaign from the moment the client brief is received, all the way through to delivery
- Working with internal colleagues, wider agency partners and external suppliers to produce these campaigns to the highest standard possible, always looking for smart ways to find solutions to problems.
- Using thorough production knowledge to manage and deliver a variety of projects, driving campaigns forward from brief to supply across multiple channels
- Keeping up to date on developments, tools and techniques and being proactive about bringing creative solutions to the client
- You will be responsible for the commercial performance of your projects and will need to understand the fees, resource requirements and, where necessary, the level of 3rd party costs associated with it
- Owning and driving key proactive projects across the team to evolve our offering and improve the quality of work.
- Driving quality control and ensuring client feedback is clear and understood
The successful candidate will:
- Have a real get-up-and-go ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be entrepreneurial in their approach to problem solving
- Be comfortable working in an integrated team of client and agency team members
- Be able to work autonomously and to tight, fast paced timescales
- Be able to own campaigns, projects and workstreams, delivering them on time and on budget
- Have the ability to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into a variety of challenges
- Be curious and able to think strategically about a challenge or problem
- Be able to work seamlessly with internal and external colleagues
- Be professional at all times and have excellent client service instincts
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.