In what has been called the “the biggest advertising pitch in history,” WPP was chosen to redefine the marketing and advertising model as we’ve known it. In partnership with TCCC, we are building a new open approach that will connect our talent, skills and client partners in a truly borderless way aimed at multiplying the power of creativity for one of the world’s largest and most beloved brands.
We call our partnership approach “OpenX” – it is the transformation-based marriage of WPP, the #1 global network and largest communications holding company in the world, with the iconic Fortune 100 company, Coca Cola, valued at 71 billion dollars, operating in more countries than the UN and comprised of a diverse portfolio of iconic brands such as Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Dasani, Smartwater, Minute Maid and Powerade among others.
Within OpenX sits “Studio X”. Studio X unites a suite of marketing capabilities into one fully integrated team of experts. StudioX uses data and technology to make our work more insightful, effective and efficient. Creativity is a proven engine of business growth but creativity must keep pace with the new marketing landscape – which demands it is more intelligent, agile and adaptable. StudioX is our answer to this marketing challenge. StudioX is fueled by intelligent, actionable data-signals and real-time insights.
Our teams are populated by a blend of brand, content and social experts: strategists & analysts, creatives & designers, producers & distributors, all committed to making the most of every media moment. We specialise in matching the right content to the right audience at the right moment; supported by best-in-class automation tools to deploy tailored assets at scale. Everything we do is purpose-built for the new marketing landscape: it’s addressable and flexible, designed to reach data-informed target audiences and to evolve based on their response.
The Front Integration Director will serve as the vital bridge between the central production hub of Studio X Europe and local markets. By leveraging local insights and securing project adoption, they will ensure the effective implementation and resonance of hub toolkit initiatives.
This role is to additionally be the point of contact for the markets in need of support and be the connection between local client needs and local WPP agencies.
Local Market Engagement
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders in local markets.
- Gather deep insights from local markets to inform and enhance hub toolkit initiatives.
- Secure local adoptation for proposed projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the hub team to translate local insights into actionable project strategies.
- Monitor project progress, ensuring alignment with local market expectations and needs.
- Resolve any roadblocks or challenges, ensuring a smooth flow from ideation to activation.
Feedback & Iteration
- Solicit feedback from local markets post-project implementation.
- Work closely with the hub team to refine and iterate on projects based on feedback.
- Maintain an iterative approach to ensure continued resonance with local markets.
- Facilitate regular communication between the hub team and local markets.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are updated on project statuses, changes, and outcomes.
- Advocate for the needs and perspectives of local markets within the central hub.
Reporting & Analysis
- Regularly report on local market engagement metrics, project successes, and areas for improvement.
- Conduct a periodic analysis to assess the effectiveness of projects in local markets.
- Coordinate and manage the Agency Assessment
- Present monthly market updates to Client during Hub visits
- Support the senior team in creating presentations and coordinating requests for case studies across the Network
- Attend monthly Market Leads calls with the Senior team