Who are The&Partnership?
We at The&Partnership bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
Our ambition is to be the most important place in our people’s careers, and with a model that sees some teams embedded with clients, others ‘beside clients’ or in one of our head offices, there are plenty of opportunities for variety and stretch.
Over the years, we’ve learnt that these principles are what set us apart and keep us fresh:
- It’s not who you are it’s what you bring
- We is always stronger than ME
- Don’t stay put, stay curious
- Never stop asking, ‘and?’
The&Partnership and Toyota
The&Partnership was appointed by Toyota in 2016, to consolidate its pan-European advertising, digital, content and media buying – setting up a bespoke network of dedicated agencies in the business’s key locations across Europe.
The&Partnership network of dedicated Toyota agencies is supporting Toyota’s transition towards a new, more integrated, digital and customer-centric business model – rebuilding its brand strategy around how people consume media and buy cars today.
What does the agency of the future look like? An agency with a challenger mentality and a clear ambition to be truly agile, adapting new models and ways of working to meet the needs of Toyota.
An agency set up to deliver best-in-class communications. To deliver innovative creative & media strategies to future-proof the Toyota and Lexus business and brands and help both brands achieve their marketing goals. Digital transformation sits at the heart of this.
An agency that doesn't just claim integration – but delivers it via multi-disciplined teams from creative and media, working side by side to harness technology, data and insights to inform better strategies, ideas and creative decision-making.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director, whose role is a crucial day to day project lead role within the Central Toyota hub team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in not only broadcast communications but also content/digital/social and ideally owned channels. As a team you will work closely with creative and media teams, be responsible for managing SAM/AM/AE members of the team and will be a go to trusted partner of the clients.
- Project lead that gives clear, decisive, and thoughtful direction on individual projects.
- Leads development of short-term project briefs and is involved in the longer-term brand/marketing planning supporting the Client Lead.
- Thinks beyond the day-to-day to next 6 months and plans for longer term opportunities. Responsible for quality of output on projects led.
- Brings strategic insight to discussions and can refocus creative teams and clients with strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Drives forward impactful creative, partnering with the creative teams to set the work up for selling to client, and always pushing for better.
- Develops a strong relationships with client – holds their own with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Solves most problems themselves but also highly effective at managing upwards.
- Leads the integration of projects to deliver a truly &model approach, together with media, CRM, markets and partner agencies.
- Responsible for commercials on projects and manages Client Lead on how profitability is tracking on project. Identifies out of scope opportunities and negotiates project fees with clients where appropriate.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in an integrated agency, with a particular focus multi-touchpoint campaigns, essential.
- Automotive experience is highly preferable, but not mandatory.
- Strong financial skills with focus on efficient project delivery
- Persuasive and very articulate when it comes to directing, presenting, inspiring confidence and trust in colleagues and clients alike.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven confidence to negotiate with and influence peers and senior clients.
- Hold the position of trusted partner and advocate to clients, providing advice and guidance.
- Big picture thinking with strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.