The&Partnership is a global creative agency. We empower progressive marketers to make all the tough decisions that are necessary to build values-driven, distinctive brands that thrive.
We are fiercely independent, but a minority investment by WPP brings scale, unparalleled data resources and powerful friends. We’ve been at the forefront of re-integrating creative and media, and have been named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in advertising.
We’re made up of 1500+ makers, based in 45 offices, across five continents.
We believe passionately in the power of &: when you bring together a unique collection of diverse perspectives around the right data to solve the toughest problems, it always leads to the best, bravest ideas.
About the role
We’re seeking an extraordinary Account Manager who is passionate, entrepreneurial, resourceful, and solutions oriented.
You are confident in dealing directly with smart, highly engaged stakeholders on a day-to-day basis. You are excited by production, and love running the execution of multi-channel campaigns. You’re on top of all the details and are comfortable running with multiple projects and deliverables. You’re a project management whiz and understand the importance of process. You’re resourceful and are known for anticipating needs. You are a safe pair of hands and are willing to go over and above to deliver great, effective work, with flawless execution, and keep clients happy.
- 2-4 years of Account Management experience in an advertising agency or marketing environment.
- Proven project management skills managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Process “expert” that upholds the quality of the work.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to develop and manage timelines.
- A track record of successfully delivering multi-channel campaigns.
- Ability to proactively lead work by thinking ahead and providing all stakeholders with the information and assets needed to deliver an assignment with excellence.
- Proven ability to build strong, constructive relationships with clients and agency teams.
- Known as someone who can problem solve calmly and effectively and handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience working with finance teams, helping to develop financial acumen in the interest of both the agency and the client, tracking and monitoring hours and budgets to make sure projects stay on track.
- Track record of foreseeing issues and problem solving appropriately
- Be a positive force within the agency.
Here are the key things that make our Account Manager stand out:
- Have a strong rapport with internal teams, fostering ongoing trust and collaboration.
- Ability to manage clients effectively through issues, knowing when and how to bring in senior leaders.
- Effectively recognize and manage up issues, concerns, and opportunities.
- Strive to be a category expert.
- Have a natural curiosity of the industry and your client’s business and you keep up to date at all times.
T&Peers are committed and work hard for their clients, which is why we are committed to their health and well-being. In addition to your competitive salary, we offer:
- Full Comprehensive benefits, including a mobile wellness provider, access to dedicated medical professionals and personal supports
- $1000 in flex spending which include generous lifestyle and health spending allowances
- Flexibility: we’re fully committed to a hybrid working environment with a great space at King and Spadina
- A generous PTO policy which includes ‘Agency Days’ for extra-long weekends and end of year break
- A mac laptop for your use in-office/remotely
- Mentorship: We're a growing agency where our employees have direct access to leadership and coaches on a day-to-day basis.