We are looking for a Personal Assistant for the Managing Director of the Germany and Nordic offices. You’ll be able to efficiently manage their time, as well as support the wider Germany/Nordic teams administratively. You’ll be super organized, and be the ‘face’ and first point of contact for the MD.
This is a hybrid role based out of our Cologne office, and includes working with colleagues internationally, so English and German are required.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Smooth and efficient management of complex diaries, including forward planning and flagging clashes well ahead of schedule
- Fielding day-to-day requests on behalf of the MD and be able to prioritize their time across multiple demands
- Remaining calm and positive in the face of change or when under pressure, and displaying a ‘can do’ attitude
- Liaise and build high standard relationships with colleagues, clients and their PAs, responding to email requests and diary invites promptly.
- Supporting with recruitment, resource and &Academy training
- Booking meetings rooms/catering, organising regular calls/videoconferencing and ensuring technology is tested and works
- Submitting and organisation of timesheets, expenses and holiday requests
- Supporting rest of Management team with Socials/gifts/events
- Dealing with ad hoc requests efficiently on a daily basis
For wider agency support, you will also:
- Support the agency leads and wider account team to schedule meetings /reviews
- Assist Office services with room bookings/setting up/lunches/coffees where required
- Organize socials and getting the teams integrated and enthused, virtually and F2F, with regular agency meetings. Our culture is very important to us and we strive to introduce new exciting initiatives to keep that as strong as possible
- Oversee staff welfare and wellbeing, working with The Collective/People teams in group initiatives and helping to align comms across teams – a wider interest in being part of our group social committee would be a benefit to the role
Who Are We?
The&Partnership Group is the world’s only truly full-service independent agency network, combining the energy and agility of a partner-owned business with the scale and strength of an alliance with WPP and GroupM. We have set up a bespoke network of agencies across Europe for our Toyota client, to support a digital transformation and customer-led way of thinking, helping the Toyota and Lexus brands rebuild brand strategy around how people consume media and buy cars today.
As our name suggests, our ethos centres on The Power of &, which means bringing diverse talent together to transform the way great brands are built. We do this not just through integration, but through ‘&mplified Creativity’. By hand-picking creative, media, experience and technology specialists from our marketing practices, we build customised, dedicated &Model teams. These work alongside our clients’ marketing departments to solve their business and brand challenges seamlessly, creatively and efficiently.
We are our people. They’re the most important part of our business, so we want to make a lasting impression on them in the same way they do on us, by being the most important place in their careers. That’s why we do our best to build strong communities around them, give them the opportunities they crave, and empower them to make a difference to their clients and the world at large. Our strengths often lie in our differences, so we challenge and champion each other and our clients, to be the very best we can be.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.