In what has been called the “the biggest advertising pitch in history,” WPP was chosen to redefine the marketing and advertising model as we’ve known it. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company, we are building a new open approach that will connect our talent, skills and client partners in a truly borderless way aimed at multiplying the power of creativity for one of the world’s largest and most beloved brands.
We call our partnership approach “OpenX” – it is the transformation-based marriage of WPP, the #1 global network and largest communications holding company in the world, with the iconic Fortune 100 company, Coca Cola, valued at 71 billion dollars, operating in more countries than the UN and comprised of a diverse portfolio of iconic brands such as Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Dasani, Smartwater, Minute Maid and Powerade among others.
Within Open X sits “Studio X”. Studio X unites a suite of marketing capabilities into one fully integrated team of experts. Studio X uses data and technology to make our work more insightful, effective and efficient. Creativity is a proven engine of business growth, but creativity must keep pace with the new marketing landscape – which demands it is more intelligent, agile and adaptable. Studio X is our answer to this marketing challenge. Studio X is fueled by intelligent, actionable data-signals and real-time insights.
Our teams are populated by a blend of brand, content and social experts: strategists & analysts, creatives & designers, producers & distributors, all committed to making the most of every media moment. We specialize in matching the right content to the right audience at the right moment; supported by best-in-class automation tools to deploy tailored assets at scale. Everything we do is purpose-built for the new marketing landscape: it’s addressable and flexible, designed to reach data-informed target audiences and to evolve based on their response.
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our global team to coordinate the integrated delivery of ground-breaking creative ideas. This role will be the driving force behind global campaign execution, facilitating work that encompasses a full suite of marketing capabilities including production, media, social, shopper and more.
You will ensure seamless collaboration between global strategic and creative teams with Studio X's nine global regions or operating units (OUs) ensuring co-ordinated program delivery across the globe. You’ll oversee and drive fully integrated programs disseminating and co-ordinating the regional execution of global toolkits, E2E strategy, reporting and creative.
The Studio X – integrated program manager should demonstrate a solid understanding of project management tools and best-practice methodology and have the experience and flexibility to guide and support a diverse and dynamic team. The successful candidate should be able to showcase superior problem-solving and relationship building skills and must have a desire to learn. They should have a passion for marketing and the ability to manage complex challenges with multiple stakeholders.
- This role will be aligned to one of Coca-Cola’s four Brand Categories and will report directly into one of Studio X’s Global Implementation Leads
- The program management and effective global execution of integrated campaigns from our category “Squad” teams into our regional OUs for localization and local market execution.
- Work closely with your Category PM Lead to ensure timelines and processes account for Studio X involvement in ideation and delivery to drive the best local execution of big ideas
- Lead and manage the successful execution of global charters into OUs. Supporting with both the definition and adaptation of global toolkits and guidelines.
- Ensure defined data and performance frameworks are consistently executed to facilitate accurate test and learn reporting.
- There will be occasional travel required
Process championing and execution:
- Educate and guide teams through our Studio X integrated process with a deep understanding of how integrated marketing is delivered effectively at scale
- Drive for efficiency in how work is adapted and delivered and advocate for the capabilities that should be executed within each OU
- Connect key capabilities together to solve problems and move work forward flawlessly
- Work closely with OU teams to ensure seamless execution of creative, media plans, social media, production, and platform activation across participating regions.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, timelines, ensuring key stakeholders are consulted and informed of progress.
- Implement and share project management best practices, tools, and methodologies to enhance efficiency, and communication and manage risk.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential roadblocks or issues that may impact program delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering regional or global marketing programs at scale and with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, capable of overseeing complex campaigns and delivering outstanding results.
- Ability to manage differing, and sometimes conflicting, viewpoints in a client-partner environment and still drive campaign execution forward with clarity
- Comfortable with autonomy you’ll use your deep expertise in problem solving to optimize processes and drive outcomes.
- Experience of working with distributed cross-functional teams, managing to influence change despite geographical, time zone and language differences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with teams and clients across capabilities and across the globe. This is both a client and internal facing role.
- Partner with the integration, creative, production, operations and talent/resourcing teams to ensure a smooth process and optimized resource allocation
- Ensure team members feel personal accountability for deliverables and projects, engaging in all aspects of team assignments driving towards progress, actions and results
- Develop and maintains high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity diversity and engagement)
- At least 7 years of project delivery or hands-on program management and/or account experience in an integrated marketing environment, ideally within an internationally recognized marketing and advertising organization.
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing channels, media platforms, social media, advertising production, digital and owned content and the data-driven marketing agenda
- Experience with campaign performance, data and reporting.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding innovative solutions.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of project and program management techniques and brings process innovation into workflows and ways of working
Not sure if you have what it takes? We encourage you to apply if you think you’d be a great candidate for this position—even if you may not have all the desired qualifications.
WPP is strongly committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace environment. We’re an equal opportunity employer—we’ll consider all qualified applicants for this position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The pay range for this role is $130,000 - $150,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and local cost of labor. Salary is subject to change based on factors such as geographic location and cost of living in location of hire.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States